Stages POWER Essentials VIRTUAL CERTIFICATION • Saturday, April 17, 2021
A hybrid certification with the convenience of our home study online certification and the interaction of a live discussion with a Stages Master Educator
As leaders in the Power meter industry - both outdoors and indoors - Stages delivers the most comprehensive training course on learning the ropes of indoor cycling, working with metrics, and building a class around Power.
- Full access to our Online Certification (8+ hours of content, videos, class templates, etc.) – ideally to be completed before the Virtual Campus
- An interactive & engaging 4-Hour Virtual Campus with a select group of ten attendees led by a Stages Master Educator – LIVE through Videoconference,split into two 2-hour modules:
- Class Design 101
- Drills 4 Thrills
- Music that Moves
- Roundtable Discussion and Q&A
- 8 Continuing Education Credits
- Certificate of Completion
- Online Certification: You can complete the Online Certification portion at your own leisure. However, it is highly encouraged that you complete it and pass the assessment prior to the Virtual Campus.
- Virtual Campus: Saturday, April 17, 2021, from 11 AM to 3:30 PM EST via Zoom
* TO ENSURE THE QUALITY OF THE INTERACTIVE VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE, THIS TRAINING IS LIMITED TO TEN ATTENDEES.
Stages Cycling University Education Manager and International Lead Master Educator, Javier is a highly experienced Fitness Professional with over 25 years of experience in Personal Training, Sales, Communication, Fitness Management, and Marketing. He has served as a Master Instructor and Educator for renowned international programs including Les Mills and Spinning® throughout Europe and the US. Javier holds a number of certifications in health and fitness such as ACE, AFAA, and NASM. Originally from Madrid, Spain, he relocated to New York City in 2014 where he lives with his lovely wife.
Javier has extensive experience in sales of cutting-edge fitness equipment and has acted in key roles building high-end fitness facilities from the ground up in Europe. He also has held Management and Director roles in premium health clubs with much success. His New York based company, Santin Wellness, provides highly sought business consulting services to the boutique fitness studio market worldwide.
Javier is a former martial arts Champion in Chinese Wu-Shu and currently a recreational road cyclist and triathlete.
Frequently Asked Questions
Be part of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, practical and interactive Indoor Cycling digital certification in the market. Remember, to ensure the quality of our interactive experience, this Virtual Certification is limited to ten attendees.