Stages ONE Virtual Certification • Saturday, May 8, 2021
Your Introduction into the world of Indoor Cycling
#WEKNOWCYCLINGThe Stages ONE Instructor Certification is the first step in a line of courses designed to elevate the knowledge and understanding of Indoor Cycling for instructors. Teaching with or without technology, with a power meter or to the beat of the music, we all need to start somewhere. We created this course to provide both new and returning indoor cycling leaders with the tools and information necessary to instruct safe, fun, and effective classes. Take the first pedal stroke, and...
Welcome to our Stages ONE Virtual Certification!
WHAT YOU GET:
- Full access to our Online Certification (8+ hours of content, videos, class templates, etc.) – ideally to be completed before the Virtual Campus
- An interactive & engaging 4-Hour Virtual Campus with a select group of ten attendees led by a Stages Master Educator – LIVE through Videoconference, split into two 2-hour modules:
- Indoor Cycling: What's work got to do with it?
- The Plan: Class Design for Success (Structure-driven vs. Music-driven, Cadence & Resistance Combinations...)
- The Invisible Road: Music in Indoor Cycling (Tempo vs. Feel, Music Sources, and Playlist Creation, Practical Examples)
- In the Studio: Tech, Tips & Tricks of the Trade
- Q&A + Final Roundtable
- 8 Continuing Education Credits
- Certificate of Completion
- Online Certification: You can complete the Online Certification portion at your own leisure. However, it is highly encouraged that you complete it and pass the assessment prior to the Virtual Campus.
- Virtual Campus: Saturday, May 8, 2021 from 10 am to 2:30 pm CST via Zoom
* TO ENSURE THE QUALITY OF THE INTERACTIVE VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE, THIS TRAINING IS LIMITED TO TEN ATTENDEES.
Ben Kohler is a passionate fitness professional with experience in a plethora of health and wellness avenues including personal training, group fitness instruction, and health coaching. Ben's academic focus on motivation and behavior change theory helps to round out his technical knowledge and expertise. Ben prioritizes constantly striving to create lasting change and impactful physical activity experiences for all participants. The power of positivity can be the most important catalyst to reaching new goals!
When Ben is not cheering you on during class, he enjoys traveling to new cities, exploring coffee shops and eclectic restaurants, and mentoring other fitness professionals in his current role as the Fitness Director at the University of Minnesota.
Ben holds multiple certifications through the American Council on Exercise and a Master’s Degree in Kinesiology, with an emphasis in Behavioral Aspects of Physical Activity from The University of Minnesota-Twin Cities.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What is included in this Virtual Certification?
• Full access to our Online Certification (8+ hours of content, videos, class templates, etc.) – ideally to be completed before the Virtual Campus • An interactive & engaging 4-Hour Virtual Campus with a select group of attendees led by a Stages Master Educator – LIVE through Videoconference, split into two 2-hour modules. • 8 Continuing Education Credits • Certificate of Completion
Be part of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, practical and interactive Indoor Cycling digital certification in the market. Remember, to ensure the quality of our interactive experience, this Virtual Certification is limited to ten attendees.