Stages ONE Virtual Certification • Saturday, April 24, 2021
Your Introduction into the world of Indoor Cycling
#WEKNOWCYCLINGThe Stages ONE Instructor Certification is the first step in a line of courses designed to elevate the knowledge and understanding of Indoor Cycling for instructors. Teaching with or without technology, with a power meter, or to the beat of the music, we all need to start somewhere. We created this course to provide both new and returning indoor cycling leaders with the tools and information necessary to instruct safe, fun, and effective classes. Take the first pedal stroke, and...
- Full access to our Online Certification (8+ hours of content, videos, class templates, etc.) – ideally to be completed before the Virtual Campus
- An interactive & engaging 4-Hour Virtual Campus with a select group of ten attendees led by a Stages Master Educator – LIVE through Videoconference, split into two 2-hour modules:
- Indoor Cycling: What's work got to do with it?
- The Plan: Class Design for Success (Structure-driven vs. Music-driven, Cadence & Resistance Combinations...)
- The Invisible Road: Music in Indoor Cycling (Tempo vs. Feel, Music Sources and Playlist Creation, Practical Examples)
- In the Studio: Tech, Tips & Tricks of the Trade
- Q&A + Final Roundtable
- 8 Continuing Education Credits
- Certificate of Completion
- Online Certification: You can complete the Online Certification portion at your own leisure. However, it is highly encouraged that you complete it and pass the assessment prior to the Virtual Campus.
- Virtual Campus: Saturday, April 24, 2021, from 8 am to 12:30 pm PST via Zoom
* TO ENSURE THE QUALITY OF THE INTERACTIVE VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE, THIS TRAINING IS LIMITED TO TEN ATTENDEES.
Heather Flebbe, M.S., is a Master Educator for Stages Indoor Cycling and has been inspiring and educating health and fitness professionals for 26 years. Heather earned her Master's Degree in Kinesiology, Exercise Physiology and is a Lecturer at California State University, Los Angeles as well as College of the Canyons Valencia. She is most passionate about the physiology of exercise and how the body responds and adapts to exercise and how instructors can apply this knowledge in providing effective and life changing workouts to their clients. As former Director of Instructor Services and Marketing at a premier indoor cycling studio, she was always learning how to bring out the best in her instructors and her riders. Heather has been a performance coach, group exercise instructor and personal trainer for 26 years. She has recently added gym owner to her list of accomplishments too! Heather is the owner of Kaia Fit Santa Clarita and loves empowering the women in her studio every day. Heather is a passionate and motivating leader who is committed to bringing out the athlete in everyone! As an expert Mountain Bike athlete, Top Triathlete and Professional Adventure Race athlete, cycling has long been Heather's strength and passion. She is excited to bring you on a journey of discovering your power potential!