Stages ONE Virtual Certification • March 21, 2021
Your Introduction into the world of Indoor Cycling
#WEKNOWCYCLINGThe Stages ONE Instructor Certification is the first step in a line of courses designed to elevate the knowledge and understanding of Indoor Cycling for instructors. Teaching with or without technology, with a power meter or to the beat of the music, we all need to start somewhere. We created this course to provide both new and returning indoor cycling leaders with the tools and information necessary to instruct safe, fun, and effective classes. Take the first pedal stroke, and...
- Full access to our Online Certification (8+ hours of content, videos, class templates, etc.) – ideally to be completed before the Virtual Campus
- An interactive & engaging 4-Hour Virtual Campus with a select group of ten attendees led by a Stages Master Educator – LIVE through Videoconference, split into two 2-hour modules:
- Indoor Cycling: What's work have to do with it?
- The Plan: Class Design for Success (Structure-driven vs. Music-driven, Cadence & Resistance Combinations...)
- The Invisible Road: Music in Indoor Cycling (Tempo vs. Feel, Music Sources and Playlist Creation, Practical Examples)
- In the Studio: Tech, Tips & Tricks of the Trade
- Q&A + Final Roundtable
- 8 Continuing Education Credits
- Certificate of Completion
- Online Certification: You can complete the Online Certification portion at your own leisure. However, it is highly encouraged that you complete it and pass the assessment prior to the Virtual Campus.
- Virtual Campus: March 21, 2021 from 12 pm to 4:30 pm EST via Zoom
* TO ENSURE THE QUALITY OF THE INTERACTIVE VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE, THIS TRAINING IS LIMITED TO TEN ATTENDEES.
Welcome to Stages Indoor Cycling! I have had the opportunity to be part of Stages since its inception over 10 years ago. I have watched this team grow and evolve into the amazing power troupe they are today. One of the highlights has been humbly accepting the award for North American Master Trainer | Educator of the Year in 2018. I have had the honor to present on stage at both national and international events such as IDEA, CanFit Pro, SCW and Empower.
In addition to working with Stages, I am also a presenter and content creator for Hedstrom Fitness, the producers of fitness equipment such as the BOSU Balance Trainer, Hydroball and the Surge Storm. For many years I also createdanm presented Continuing Education recognized by ACE and AFAA.
I ride outdoors with Stages Power as a recreational triathlete, having competed in many 70.3 and completing two full IronMan events. I enjoy encouraging and helping new athletes enter the multi-sport arena.
Thank you for choosing Stages Indoor Cycling and Stages Cycling University!