Stages BEATS Virtual Certification AUS/ASIA-PACIFIC • Sunday, June 6, 2021
The Fun, Fitness and Facts of riding to the Beat!
As leaders in the industry - both outdoors and indoors - Stages delivers the most innovative and comprehensive training course on learning the ropes of indoor cycling, human movement, and building a class around Music.
- Full access to our Online Certification (8+ hours of content, videos, class templates, etc.) – ideally to be completed before the Virtual Campus
- An interactive & engaging 4-Hour Virtual Campus with a select group of ten attendees led by a Stages Master Educator – LIVE through Videoconference,split into two 2-hour modules:
- Adding Movement: C.A.S.E. Paradigm discussion
- Drills 4 Thrills: Easy Programming for Success (Long vs. Short Intervals, HIIT vs. SIT; Loops, Ladders & Pyramids)
- Music that Moves (Music Theory 101, Tempo-driven vs. Feel-driven, music sources, and practical application examples)
- Set the Stage: from Workout to Experience
- Q&A + Final Roundtable
- 8 Continuing Education Credits
- Certificate of Completion
- Online Certification: You can complete the Online Certification portion at your own leisure. However, it is highly encouraged that you complete it and pass the assessment prior to the Virtual Campus.
- Virtual Campus: Sunday, June 6, 2021, from 11 am to 3:30 pm AEST via Zoom:
- Sydney/Melbourne: 11 am
- Perth/Singapore/Malaysia: 9 am
* TO ENSURE THE QUALITY OF THE INTERACTIVE VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE, THIS TRAINING IS LIMITED TO TEN ATTENDEES.
Emma, Australia and New Zealand's STAGES Indoor Cycle Master Educator, is a passionate, motivated and dedicated presenter and educator with 12 years’ experience in the health and fitness industry.
She has worked across a multitude of senior management roles including Group Exercise Manager for Virgin Active Australia and UK, developing and training Virgin Active’s boutique products in both rhythm and metric based cycle, as well as implementing growth and change for instructors and business owners alike in the group fitness space speaking, consulting and educating globally.
Cycle has always been her number baby! Taking pride in teaching with a multitude of cycle instructor "caps" she loves the diversity there is in teaching indoor cycle, getting people moving across the planet, on these bikes that go nowhere!