Stages BEATS Virtual Certification • Sunday, May 16, 2021
The Fun, Fitness and Facts of riding to the Beat!
As leaders in the industry - both outdoors and indoors - Stages delivers the most innovative and comprehensive training course on learning the ropes of indoor cycling, human movement, and building a class around Music.
- Full access to our Online Certification (8+ hours of content, videos, class templates, etc.) – ideally to be completed before the Virtual Campus
- An interactive & engaging 4-Hour Virtual Campus with a select group of ten attendees led by a Stages Master Educator – LIVE through Videoconference,split into two 2-hour modules:
- Adding Movement: C.A.S.E. Paradigm discussion
- Drills 4 Thrills: Easy Programming for Success (Long vs. Short Intervals, HIIT vs. SIT; Loops, Ladders & Pyramids)
- Music that Moves (Music Theory 101, Tempo-driven vs. Feel-driven, music sources, and practical application examples)
- Set the Stage: from Workout to Experience
- Q&A + Final Roundtable
- 8 Continuing Education Credits
- Certificate of Completion
- Online Certification: You can complete the Online Certification portion at your own leisure. However, it is highly encouraged that you complete it and pass the assessment prior to the Virtual Campus.
- Virtual Campus: Sunday, May 16, 2021, from 9 am to 1:30 pm MST via Zoom
* TO ENSURE THE QUALITY OF THE INTERACTIVE VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE, THIS TRAINING IS LIMITED TO TEN ATTENDEES.
Emily Booth found her passion for teaching group fitness while earning her Bachelor of Music in Vocal Performance from the University of Colorado at Boulder. In the 20 years since, she has occupied a wide variety of roles in the industry from program manager to presenter, most recently as the National Indoor Cycle Education Manager at Life Time and a Stages Master Educator. When she is not in the studio, she is usually on the trails training for and racing in ultra-distance running events like the Leadville Trail 100 Mile Run. By fusing her love of music and performance with an unwavering commitment to the principles of exercise science, she strives to deliver classes and workshops that are not only content-rich but also inspiring and entertaining.