Stages BEATS Virtual Certification • Friday, April 16, 2021
The Fun, Fitness and Facts of riding to the Beat!
As leaders in the industry - both outdoors and indoors - Stages delivers the most innovative and comprehensive training course on learning the ropes of indoor cycling, human movement, and building a class around Music.
- Full access to our Online Certification (8+ hours of content, videos, class templates, etc.) – ideally to be completed before the Virtual Campus
- An interactive & engaging 4-Hour Virtual Campus with a select group of ten attendees led by a Stages Master Educator – LIVE through Videoconference,split into two 2-hour modules:
- Adding Movement: C.A.S.E. Paradigm discussion
- Drills 4 Thrills: Easy Programming for Success (Long vs. Short Intervals, HIIT vs. SIT; Loops, Ladders & Pyramids)
- Music that Moves (Music Theory 101, Tempo-driven vs. Feel-driven, music sources, and practical application examples)
- Set the Stage: from Workout to Experience
- Q&A + Final Roundtable
- 8 Continuing Education Credits
- Certificate of Completion
- Online Certification: You can complete the Online Certification portion at your own leisure. However, it is highly encouraged that you complete it and pass the assessment prior to the Virtual Campus.
- Virtual Campus: Friday, April 16, 2021, from 1 pm to 5:30 pm PST via Zoom
* TO ENSURE THE QUALITY OF THE INTERACTIVE VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE, THIS TRAINING IS LIMITED TO TEN ATTENDEES.
Self-proclaimed late-bloomer, Sevana got to indoor cycling as an adult athlete as a means of post-operative rehab. Before long, she harnessed her love for rigorous exercise by devoting herself professionally to her new-found passion by culling knowledge from experts in kinesiology, exercise science, and biometric data to tailor low-impact, high-intensity workouts for all bodies. In 2018, Sevana opened Ratio Cycling in Hollywood, California, and brings a wealth of experience and knowledge from the corporate and hospitality worlds from previous lives.