High-fives to all of you on-top-of-it Flight Admins that updated your Flight software release last week!
For optimal member experience, we want to ensure everything is up to date. Once checking off the list below, you'll be able to add bike numbers to the console settings. This means, riders can connect their Flight app right to the bike number, rather than the ANT+ ID!
FIRST: Update the console with a USB thumb drive to Version 12 (v12). This will allow for a much more smooth console Bluetooth chip update, which comes next.
SECOND: Add the bike number into the console settings.
2. Select BIKE # from the Menu
3. Scroll up with AVG/END button to desired bike number. Press STAGE to select.
4. Bike number will disappear. To double check your work, navigate back and follow steps 1-2; your chosen bike number will be displayed.
- Your riders no longer need to hunt down ANT+ IDs to use the Flight app.
- You can say goodbye to performing zero resets, as they will now occur automatically!